Teaching Assistants x2
This vacancy is:
1 x 32.5 hours & 1 x 22 hours, term time only
Salary: Level 3, Grade 5 SCP 8-14
Location: St Oswald’s Catholic Primary School
Closing Date: Friday 20 October 2023 at noon
The Governors of St Oswald’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint experienced, enthusiastic and committed professionals to help further develop our EYFS provision and support learning in KS1 & KS2.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to raising standards for all children.
- Has a passionate commitment to children’s learning, particularly in supporting children with SEND.
- Will work in supporting Class Teachers and high expectations of learning, behaviour and care for all children
- Is able to challenge, inspire and motivate children appropriately.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming school.
- Hard working and supportive staff.
- Delightful children.
- Positive and supportive relationships with the local community.
- A committed and supportive Governing Body.
Application forms are available below or on request from the school office.
Please return completed application forms to the school office or e-mail directly to email@example.com
Closing date: Fri 20 October 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 24 October 2023
St Oswald’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These appointments are subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Warrington Borough Council is an equal opportunities employer.