AT ST OSWALD’S, TOGETHER WE ‘LOVE, LEARN, RESPECT AND APPRECIATE’
St. Oswald’s is a Catholic school fully committed to offering excellence in education.
Our aim is…
that all children should leave St. Oswald’s with a love of learning, a thirst for knowledge, an understanding and appreciation of their faith and religion, and the world they live in and, above all, many happy memories.
We will achieve this by…
- encouraging children to grow within the Catholic faith
- promoting the highest possible achievement for our pupils, enabling them to reach their full potential, and live life to the full
- establishing the foundations for lifelong learning
- welcoming input from parents to complement the skills and experience of our professional teaching staff
- ensuring that our school is central to the parish, reaching out to embrace the wider community
- uniting all staff, governors, and parents in our aim to be a leading school in the borough of Warrington.
“Together at St Oswald’s we love, learn, respect
Jesus is at the heart of everything we do
We always try to be the best we can be
Respect and Appreciate
We respect and appreciate ourselves, each other, our school and the world around us.