Welcome to St Oswald’s Catholic Primary School
St Oswald’s is a fully inclusive, supportive, and caring Catholic Primary school situated in the Padgate area of Warrington, Cheshire. Guided by faith, we work by our mission “to love, learn, respect and appreciate” which enables us to offer excellence in education. The success and happiness of the children are our priority and recognising that all children are individuals, together we ensure that every child achieves their potential within a happy, healthy, safe, and secure environment.
Excellent relationships are at the heart of our success at St Oswald’s, both within the school – between children, staff, governors, and parents – and also in St Oswald’s Parish and the wider community. It is through these strong links between home and school that we are able to establish and maintain the very highest of standards: we are very proud of our school and are all committed to achieving these high standards every day. Children are happy, confident learners with good manners, respect, and an appreciation of their community and the wider world.
Whether you are a prospective parent searching for the right school for your child, or you are already a part of our school community, I am sure you will find St Oswald’s to be a happy and caring environment in which all children are supported and challenged to achieve their very best through a rich and varied curriculum, strong Christian values and the Catholic faith.
Enjoy looking at our website and finding out more about us – visitors are always welcome, by arrangement, to see first hand why we are so proud of our school and of our children.
Ms H T Lennon
AT ST OSWALD’S, TOGETHER WE ‘LOVE, LEARN, RESPECT AND APPRECIATE’
St. Oswald’s is a Catholic school fully committed to offering excellence in education.
Our aim is…
that all children should leave St. Oswald’s with a love of learning, a thirst for knowledge, an understanding and appreciation of their faith and religion, and the world they live in and, above all, many happy memories.
We will achieve this by…
- encouraging children to grow within the Catholic faith
- promoting the highest possible achievement for our pupils, enabling them to reach their full potential, and live life to the full
- establishing the foundations for lifelong learning
- welcoming input from parents to complement the skills and experience of our professional teaching staff
- ensuring that our school is central to the parish, reaching out to embrace the wider community
- uniting all staff, governors, and parents in our aim to be a leading school in the borough of Warrington.