This consists of the following:
- grey pinafore, skirt or trousers
- white shirt/blouse (short or long sleeve)
- royal blue cardigan or sweatshirt with school logo
- silver and royal blue tie (elastic for infants)
- black trainers* (velcro for infants)
- black/grey/white socks or black/grey tights
In the summer term, the summer uniform may be worn, if preferred, and is as follows:
- blue and white check summer dress or grey shorts and white polo shirt with school logo
- black/grey/white socks
- trainers, as described above
- royal blue or pale blue sun cap
Royal blue knitted hats with the school logo are available from the school office for both girls and boys. These are optional.
*As we are supporting DfE guidance to promote health and fitness, children are very active in school, participating in the Daily Mile and daily exercise/active play. We, therefore, ask that the children wear black trainers for school – (black shoe and sole and velcro fastening for Infants.
There may be occasions when children will need black school shoes (eg Walking Day, school photographs, visits, etc). However, these occasions will be rare and we, therefore, suggest that parents do not purchase expensive school shoes. We will always aim to give advance notice of these occasions.
School uniform is currently provided by Warrington Schoolwear.
Warrington Schoolwear is the Warrington branch of Alpha Schoolwear. Orders can be placed online at https://alphaschoolwear.com/schools/primary-schools/st-oswalds-catholic-primary-school/ or by visiting the shop on Buttermarket Street in Warrington town centre.
50-54 Buttermarket Street
Items available to purchase from the school office:
Book Bags £5.50
PE Bags £4.00
Knitted Hats £2.00